NJ Addiction Treatment
Tranquil & Quest
Appointments: (844) 986-7837 | Request Form
For more information on NJ addiction treatment or Tranquil & Quest’s ambulatory detoxification program, click here.
“[Tranquil and Quest] represents one of the greatest treatment values this magazine has heard of in the more than ten years we have been publishing.”
By fostering a relaxing and encouraging recovery setting, we help our clients to safely detox from drugs and alcohol, while gaining the skills and support they need to maintain their sobriety long-term.
Clients can receive as many as 14 days of medicated detoxification depending upon their individual need. Collaborative housing is available as needed.
Our program includes:
- Transportation accommodations for most New Jersey residents
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations by a psychiatrist and intake with a registered nurse
- Medication management including Suboxone and Vivitrol
- 7-14 days of medicated detoxification
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Relapse Prevention, Dual-diagnosis treatment, and more
- Aftercare/discharge planning with an individual substance abuse counselor or therapist
Did you know? Tranquil & Quest’s ambulatory detox program is able to provide medically assisted detoxification from all drugs and alcohol for clients, including pregnant women.
All private insurances are accepted. Tranquil & Quest is able to schedule same day or next day appointments and transportation.