Positive thoughts for recovery.
I can, and I will recover from addiction
Tranquil & Quest December 2017
Positive messages you can repeat to yourself with the goal of implanting them deep inside your subconscious, like a little seed which eventually changes the way you think and behave.
Discovering positive thoughts will equip you with another tool to maintain your emotional and mental resilience through this transformative period.
Below are 15 positive thoughts worth repeating to yourself when facing drug and alcohol addiction:
1. I am the only thing in control of my life.
2. I deserve to be sober and happy.
3. I forgive myself for what I have done while under the influence.
4. My life is free of drugs.
5. I can look inside myself as a source of joy.
6. I am stronger than any temptation.
7. I am proud of myself.
8. I am in control.
9. I respect my body and my loved ones.
10. Every day, in every way, I am getting better.
11. I can and I will.
12. I will be a better me.
13. I am worthy of great things.
14. I like the person I’m becoming.
15. I am loved.
If you or anyone you know is struggling with addiction get help today.
Tranquil and Quest is New Jersey’s premier sober living facility which is a provisional step on your path to recovery.
GenPsych has five addiction treatment centers located throughout NJ. Start your recovery today.